New owner of the Animation Inspector

Gabriel Luong

May 29, 2018, 9:15:49 AM5/29/18
to dev-developer-tools
Hi all,

I am excited to announce Daisuke Akatsuka [:daisuke] will be the new owner
of the Animation Inspector panel.

Daisuke has been very active in the previous and the newly rewritten
Animation Inspector, and continues to push Animation Inspector beyond our
expectations. I am personally excited to see animation grouping and a
photonize version of the animation inspector in the upcoming releases.
Also, if we get

Please join me in congratulating Daisuke!

Cheers,
Gabriel

Gabriel Luong

May 29, 2018, 9:26:24 AM5/29/18
to dev-developer-tools
Aha, I was so excited that I forgot to..

Say: Also, if we get animation editing, that would be amazing!