Contribution for beginners

Varun Sekhar

Nov 22, 2016, 11:07:46 AM11/22/16
to dev-devel...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,

I am Varun Sekhar, a freshman of Computer Science department at Amrita
School of Engineering, Kerala, India.

I have a basic knowledge of Javascript, CSS, HTML and C++ and I would like
to utilize them to develop Firefox. I would love to develop and contribute
to the Firefox project and be a member of the widespread community.

Please enlighten me with the procedure to start with the contribution to
the project. Looking forward for a good start.

Thanks,
Varun Sekhar