Add control to enable/disable debugger

Alex Sviridov

Apr 21, 2018, 2:02:49 AM4/21/18
to dev-devel...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi all

I use FF 58 and I have really very serious problems with its debugger. The problem is that I can't disable it. I pressed buttons Resume/Pause but they are ignored when I next time open page or when I need to work only with console. I suggest to add checkbox or something alike to have real control over debugger state.

Best regards, Alex

Erik Krause

Apr 21, 2018, 8:01:26 AM4/21/18
to dev-devel...@lists.mozilla.org
You can disable all breakpoints by unchecking the box in the header of
the breakpoint list and you can blackbox single sources if you right
click in the source pane and choose "blackbox source" (or the small eye
icon below). In the toolbar there is an icon to control whether or not
the debugger stops for exceptions.

--
Erik Krause
Herchersgarten 1

Jason Laster

Apr 21, 2018, 10:12:24 AM4/21/18
to Erik Krause, dev-devel...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi.

We’re actually adding that button now. The new button will let you skip all
pauses.