devtools.html phase 2 planning

Brian Grinstead

Jul 21, 2016, 6:16:28 PM7/21/16
to dev-developer-tools
Hi all,
I’ve been working on a planning document for phase 2 of devtools.html. Phase 2 is right now meant as "running a minimal toolbox inside a content privileged environment”. To me that means inspector, console, and debugger, although any tool that’s content-friendly could come along for the ride.

The document is still in progress, but it’s come together enough that I’d like to get some feedback. I’m sure it’s missing things and it might be wrong about others. Feel free to edit / comment in the doc if you’d like to change anything. Here’s the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xqb_tHAnZdBOQgVbtXpW_2ydkX7jA0LWIs72PPvpJzs/edit.

Thanks,
Brian