Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

James Long

ungelesen,
27.09.2016, 11:01:3327.09.16
an dev-developer-tools
I gave a talk at React Rally about the new debugger and demoed several new
things we hope to work on soon, including node debugging and editor
integration. If you're interested you can check it out here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvVpSezT5_M

- James

Rajinder Yadav

ungelesen,
27.09.2016, 11:58:5927.09.16
an James Long, dev-developer-tools
James,

nice talk and great job on the new debugger!

Kind Regards,

Rajinder Yadav

________________________________
From: dev-developer-tools <dev-developer-tools-bounces+rajindery=hotma...@lists.mozilla.org> on behalf of James Long <jl...@mozilla.com>
Sent: September 27, 2016 11:01 AM
To: dev-developer-tools
Subject: My React Rally talk
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.Va4397c1ce0ad31ace9ccc6da85e9dbd2&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvVpSezT5_M>

James Long<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvVpSezT5_M>
www.youtube.com
Recorded at the 2016 React Rally community conference in SLC. React Rally is a two day single track conference for developers of all backgrounds using Facebo...

- James
lists.mozilla.org
This forum is for discussing development of the built-in Firefox Developer Tools. To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the dev-developer-tools ...

0 neue Nachrichten