2017 Weekly Meeting Notes

Bryan Clark

Jan 7, 2017, 1:34:32 PM1/7/17
to dev-developer-.
Hello -

Welcome to 2017! Before the world unhinges I thought it would be worth
some time to cleanup our weekly meeting page.

Here's the link to the new page: DevTools Weekly Meeting (2017)
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pUx9xq6L7bonSrDpyUNTQkQxTxAsULLu4kkHZLMEq6w/edit>

I've also updated the link in your calendar invites.

The old meeting notes are now archived (and both docs link to each other).
Here is the link to the old doc for your reference DevTools Weekly Meeting
(2016)
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jWR13lrlKxLKCxYmtH5uS38IPAHFruWN75VVASVt87E/edit>

This keeps the google doc we use much faster to load and should probably be
done each year.

Myself and the other Vogons appreciate your understanding in this matter,
~ Bryan

Patrick Brosset

Jan 9, 2017, 4:48:55 AM1/9/17
to Bryan Clark, dev-developer-.