DevTools RFCs: reviewing open proposals

Julian Descottes

Sep 19, 2017, 7:58:58 AM9/19/17
to dev-developer-tools
As you may know, we are trying to use the devtools-rfcs [1] repository on
GitHub to discuss change proposals for DevTools.

We currently have 2 proposal open:
- naming convention for React components in DevTools
- stop requiring reviews for version bumps in devtools-core

Part of the deal is to review the proposals regularly. This is the job of
the DevTools RFCs core team! As a few months have passed since the
repository was initially created, I would like to check if other peers and
team members would like to be part of the core team.

Current members are listed at
https://github.com/orgs/devtools-html/teams/devtools-rfc/members (:sole,
:bgrins, :jryans, :jlast, :gregtatum, :jdescottes). I will setup a weekly
meeting to discuss the RFCs and will send invites to the current members,
so let me know if you would like to get involved.

Thanks,
Julian

[1] https://github.com/devtools-html/rfcs