Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

DevTools Weekly meeting TODAY

Visto 6 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Soledad Penadés

no leída,
19 sept 2017, 6:21:1719/9/17
a dev-developer-tools
Bon dia a tothom!(*)!

I can't believe it's my turn again to lead this meeting!

Our weekly meeting will be happening in a few hours. All updates &
thoughts should be added to the following Google Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pUx9xq6L7bonSrDpyUNTQkQxTxAsULLu4kkHZLMEq6w/edit#heading=h.b0j81p3af6z8

Let's try a new thing this month.

Starting this week, team leaders should transfer the most interesting
and worthwhile bits of the meeting to our newsletter document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bf6zUj_TTGbM2xbCBpQJ6k-3-Ldva2_tWYSkHDR0OTk/edit#heading=h.lah2a062aw3m

At the end of the month, I'll edit and post the newsletter to our group,
very much in the same style as the Quantum newsletters that Ehsan has
been posting.

Content from the newsletters will also be used for writing the Hacks
"What's new in Firefox DevTools?" posts later when stuff gets to DevEdition.

Help team leaders! Make cool looking demos! Tell them how you're making
DevTools incredible! So that users get excited! \o/

This is a pilot, to see how well it works.

- Tuesdays at 9:00am Pacific (PDT), 12:00am Eastern (EDT), 16:00 UTC,
17:00 BST, 18:00 CEST
- Vidyo room: Devtools
- Vidyo room
link:https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=kJp7HpENLMjj
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99459
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99459 (US)
- #devtools on irc.mozilla.org for backchannel

SF: Justice League
Portland: Hair of the Dog
Paris: Ouhlala!

(*) In my other native language, because why not?

See y'all in a bit! 🙋🏻

--
http://soledadpenades.com

0 mensajes nuevos