Function spacing style tweaks

J. Ryan Stinnett

Apr 27, 2016, 10:39:54 AM4/27/16
to dev-developer-tools
Over in bug 1263258, we have altered the function spacing style for
DevTools code to require a space before the opening paren of anonymous
functions, which seemed like the most consistent choice when you also
consider generators as well.

I have updated the code style section of the wiki with examples[1] for
each case.

[1]: https://wiki.mozilla.org/DevTools/CodingStandards#Code_style

- Ryan

J. Ryan Stinnett

Apr 27, 2016, 11:00:52 AM4/27/16
to dev-developer-tools
Ah, I forgot to add: ESLint is able to auto-fix errors for this
spacing rule (along with some of its other rules too). So if you've
been impacted by this change, try out the auto-fix approach, using
something like:

mach eslint <directory / file> --fix

- Ryan