DevTools documentation

Bryan Clark

Apr 19, 2017, 4:56:55 PM4/19/17
to dev-developer-., Dustin Driver
Hey All -

I wanted to introduce Dustin Driver. If you don't already know, Dustin has
taken over the DevTools documentation (formerly Will Bamburg) on MDN. If
Dustin reaches out to you please help him with whatever information he
needs about your project.

It might be great to start a discussion with Dustin about the state of our
current docs and our plans for changing, I know Sole is heading up that
work. Dustin might have some great ideas here.

Cheers,
~ Bryan

Dustin Driver

Apr 20, 2017, 4:26:35 AM4/20/17
to Bryan Clark, dev-developer-.
Thanks Bryan!

I'd love to talk about how we maintain DevTools docs.

Let me know who/when and we'll set up a quick chat.

Cheers,

Dustin

Soledad Penadés

Apr 20, 2017, 7:44:06 AM4/20/17
to dev-devel...@lists.mozilla.org, ddr...@mozilla.com
Hello Dustin!

First: welcome! And second: yes, we should talk! I'm the person who's
moving docs around this quarter 8-)

I have set up a meeting: next Monday 24th April at 17h London time (9
Pacific), on my Vidyo room.

It's in the DevTools calendar. Come join us if you are interested in
helping us have the most helpful documentation for DevTools (developers
and users alike)!

Thanks!

sole

http://soledadpenades.com