Developer tools talks and podcasts

Soledad Penadés

May 17, 2017, 7:12:44 AM5/17/17
to dev-developer-tools
Hello!

Missing some more DevTools after yesterday's meeting?

Our own Jason Laster was on the JavaScript Jabber podcast last week:

https://devchat.tv/js-jabber/mozilla-firefox-developer-tools-with-jason-laster

And Nicolas, Jason and me organised a mini meetup in London last week to
talk about DevTools, console.html and debugger.html:

https://air.mozilla.org/firefox-devtools-london-meetup-may-2017/

I challenge you to create a better customisation for DevTools than I did! 😏

We might organise another meetup some time in the future! There are so
many exciting things happening. Stay tuned :)

sole

--
http://soledadpenades.com

Schalk Neethling