Panel UI

Ashraf Amayreh

Oct 2, 2015, 8:08:06 PM10/2/15
to dev-developer-tools
Hey All,

In building my devtools panel, I need it to have two columns that are
resizable. Right column should have multiple tabs.

I noticed this is similar to what's in place for the inspector panel.

Is there some standard way for building the devtools panel UI? Or do I
just need to find some custom solution like jquery UI?

Thanks

odv...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2015, 7:46:32 AM10/3/15
to mozilla-dev-d...@lists.mozilla.org
There is an existing extension:
https://github.com/firebug/websocket-monitor

...that uses ReactJS (and Redux) to build a side panel with tabs.
You might want to get some inspiration from it.

I can also provide simpler example that shows how to
build the side bar if it's useful.

Honza