DevTools Weekly Meeting is Today !

Julien Wajsberg

Oct 31, 2017, 7:50:23 AM10/31/17
to dev-developer-tools
(Sing along the original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av78r69-w64)

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Come with us and you will see
This, our town of devtools team.

This is Halloween, this is our meeting
Watch bugs scream in the dead of night

EVERYBODY

This is our meeting, everybody make a scene
News and demos till the neighbors gonna die of delight
It's our team, everybody scream
In this team of devtools devs !

JASON

I am the one parsing your JavaScript
Break, step, run, inspect, then ship !

ALEXANDRE

I am the one speeding up your code,
I'm upset watching this react thing explode !

DEVS CHORUS

This is Halloween, this is our meeting
Our meeting ! our meeting ! our meeting ! our meeting !

CONSOLE TEAM

In this team, we call LOG
Then we can inspect all the objects shown

PATRICK

In this team, don't we love it now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise

So enter your next surprise in the shared document
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pUx9xq6L7bonSrDpyUNTQkQxTxAsULLu4kkHZLMEq6w/edit

(don't worry, I'll put it back to what it was after the meeting ;) )

The weekly meeting is today, in about 6.5 hours.

*Be careful european people: it's 1 hour earlier than usual this week
because of last week-end's time change.*

Make sure to update the doc with exciting project updates, user visible
changes and round table items:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pUx9xq6L7bonSrDpyUNTQkQxTxAsULLu4kkHZLMEq6w/edit#heading=h.4dv7zgif1lyq

Also, let's continue contributing to the newsletter document about the
most interesting and worthwhile bits of the meeting:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bf6zUj_TTGbM2xbCBpQJ6k-3-Ldva2_tWYSkHDR0OTk/edit#heading=h.tofvdafyv464

Anybody is welcome to join, here is all the information you need to do so:

- Tuesday at 9:00am Pacific (PDT), 12:00am Eastern (EDT), *16:00 UTC,
17:00 CET*
- Vidyo room: Devtools
- Vidyo room link:
https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=kJp7HpENLMjj
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99459
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99459 (US)
- #devtools on irc.mozilla.org for backchannel