Please help

Khai Doan

May 19, 2008, 7:40:47 PM5/19/08
I have two problems / feature requests.

1. I am trying to use Venkman to debug Selenium IDE which is a
Firefox extension for automated testing of web application. Since it
is a Firefox extension, I've uncheck the "Exclude Browser Files". Now
Venkman debug all the browser files, ones that come from other
extensions which I am not interested in. I've selected the ones that
I want to ignore, right click, File Options -> "Don't Debug Eval/
Timeouts" and "Don't Debug Contain Functions", but as I switch back to
the Selenium IDE window, an xul file (which I've specified Venkman to
ignore) get loaded into Venkman, and Venkman wait for me to act on
it. Is it possible for me to configure venkman to ignore a list of
files, and have it persists across debugging session?

2. A lot of time, I find myself having to use Venkman when I have to
have multiple Firefox windows or tabs open, and only want to debug js
code in one specific window / tab. Is it possible to tell Venkman to
ignore other windows / tabs ?

I am using Venkman version 0.9.87.3

Thanks
Khai

Khai Doan

May 19, 2008, 8:27:01 PM5/19/08

Related to question 1, Is it possible to configure Venkman to enable
debugging of only Selenium IDE, and ignore other extensions (in other
words, only debug URLs where the host portion match selenium-ide.) ?