Australis UI?

MrGatoChile

Feb 7, 2014, 10:00:41 PM2/7/14
How i remove/change to the most equal to the previous ui?.
The new UI mess with a lot of extensions and is made for me unusable.

Millwood

Feb 8, 2014, 6:54:50 PM2/8/14
MrGatoChile wrote:
> How i remove/change to the most equal to the previous ui?.
> The new UI mess with a lot of extensions and is made for me unusable.
Since Australis will soon be firefox - how about trying to help.

If it breaks an extension, try opening a bug, or at least reporting the
details.

For me, the only change that caused real trouble was the removal of the
add-on bar. The new status-4-evar puts it back. See
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2001965