Allow Self Cert?

acidzo...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2014, 9:25:26 AM4/11/14
I find it a bit silly that if have a personal website where I have a forum which people can login. I need to choose between having a valid cert having everything in the cleartext. There are organizations such as the CCC (Chaos Computer Club) that have self sign their cert https://www.anonbox.net/

How can I put in a feature request that will allow http but perhaps no lock or any symbol to say it is 'safe'. Just have the world icon like non https pages but still keep the https in the domain so I can see that I am using ssl/tls