[Community consultation] Changing Mozilla India's Twitter email address

PMJ Creations

Jul 21, 2016, 6:27:47 AM7/21/16
to community-india, Vineel R. Pindi, vineel...@yahoo.com
Hello Mozilla India,

Currently, Mozilla India Twitter account is linked with
vineel...@yahoo.com. We have a new email ID (soc...@mozillaindia.org)
using for almost every usage which is related to the Mozilla India Social
or Marketing Communications needs. To connect our Twitter account within
this systems, I am thinking to update the linked email ID from
vineel...@yahoo.com to soc...@mozillaindia.org.

I have CCed Vineel in this thread. If nobody has any objections, I will
make this changes by 24/07/2016.

Jafar Muhammed
Mozillian <http://mozillians.org/en-US/u/pmjcreations/>

Vineel R. Pindi

Jul 21, 2016, 6:48:52 AM7/21/16
to PMJ Creations, community-india, vineel reddy
Hi Jafar,

Thanks for initiating this. As discussed, I'm good with the changes.

I request to keep me/other Social media team posted on the details, so we
have a backup in case of future changes.

Best,
Vineel

PMJ Creations

Jul 21, 2016, 12:39:57 PM7/21/16
to Vineel R. Pindi, community-india, vineel reddy
Yes, sure Vineel.

I used to change passwords of our accounts once in a month by following
best practices.
I will share the credentials if already shared access levels are not enough
to make an action on demand.

My team at Mozilla has full access to the channels, and anyone can reach
them too if in the case of emergency.