Share your voice to AMO team

viswaprasath

Jun 4, 2017, 9:47:18 PM6/4/17
to community-india
Hey contributors,

Mozilla always hears our views. And it always gets feedback from
developers,end users, supporters and make browser more awesome.

One of most important and amazing team which helps us to customize our
browser is Add-ons team. They need our help. From Firefox 57 we will be
having on WebExtension in our AMO all the legacy Add-ons wont be working
later. It's best time for our young developers to learn Add-ons development
using WebExtension JS API and being their amazing creative customization to
be the world of extension. Some of us tried and failed to do. Add-ons team
wanted to understand what is the important blocker for us to start
developing Add-ons, it may be documentation or API are not easier to use or
API not so powerful for our creative ideas and so on. Share your thoughts
on the Google form [1] and make sure you have your inputs even if you feel
it may not be important because we know not everyone gives attention to
everything mistakes may happen it's our duty to correct ourself.

Note: We do have so many regional community in India make sure you share
this form with them and help their voice to be heard.

This survey is run by AMO community manager Caitlin and our community
member Santosh. It will be great to see amazing contributors from India to
jump in and bring great momentum.

[1] https://goo.gl/forms/9ZopVJ9wqJ53Ggkh2

Happy contributing

Sent from Mobile sorry for typo

Santosh Viswanatham

Jun 5, 2017, 5:58:53 AM6/5/17
to viswaprasath, community-india
Tldr;

Help the Add-ons team in improving the development resources and support
mechanism by taking this 2 min survey[1]. The survey is for all the
contributors(even if you are not a add-on contributor)

Thanks to all wonderful people who already took the survey. Feedback
Insights/ updates will be shared with all the people who took up the survey
by June 20. Join the Add-ons community telegram group[2] for more updates.

[1] https://goo.gl/forms/9ZopVJ9wqJ53Ggkh2
[2] https://t.me/addonschat

Cheers,
Santosh.