Mozilla Localization Marathi Training

Aniket Deshpande

Oct 27, 2016, 4:11:11 AM10/27/16
to community-india, Chandrakant Dhutadmal
Dear Mozillian,

I hope you are doing great!

We would like to inform you that we are going to start newbie training for
Mozilla Marathi Localization [1]. If you are interested to learn and
contribute for localization then kindly fill up this form[2]. We will
follow up with you soon with the process and training materials.

Based on performance in the training, some of the trained volunteers will
be selected to join the Mozilla Hindi & Marathi Community Meetup 2016 [3].

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:mr

[2] https://goo.gl/forms/hiug9xDeVlKg7tX03

[3]
https://reps.mozilla.org/e/mozilla-Marathi-marathi-community-meet-up-2016-1/