Re: Unable to download Bodo language Strings for offline translations (Firefox 36 Aurora)

Jeff Beatty

Feb 12, 2015, 8:28:21 AM2/12/15
to chandrakant dhutadmal, fi...@akerbeltz.org, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org, Community-india, Arky, Arky
This is great! Congratulations!

Yes, this week I'll proceed to the next steps for the Bodo localization.
You'll be cc'd on all of the necessary bugs, just like with Santali.

Jeff
El 2/11/15 a las 8:52 PM, chandrakant dhutadmal escibió:

*Jeff Beatty*
Localization Engineer
@mozilla_l10n <http://twitter.com/mozilla_l10n>
801.367.3763