Need help for running this Digital Literacy Campaign 2017

Biraj Karmakar

Dec 5, 2016, 2:28:25 AM12/5/16
to community-india
Hi Mozillians!

My name is Biraj. I live in Kolkata, India. I am Social Entrepreneur,
Mozilla Reps and Open Source Volunteer. I and my few other mozillians need
your help to organize this digital literacy camp successfully.

Yeah, mozilla is one of partner for this campaign.

Brief about campaign:

*100 Students from unprivileged community. 1 Common dream. The Desire to
learn – Basic Computer Learning, Internet & Web Literacy, Spoken English
and Smart phone usage. Those students are always used to hear “NO”, but we
are saying “Yes” to their dreams. Our goal is to open a whole new world to
these underprivileged children by fueling their curiosity. It is not just
about education, we will help these kids learn effective skills through fun
activities. Let’s work together to empower a generation of digitally
literate citizens.*
Please check out our *campaign video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzKa6sFUmO8>.*

More details are here* http://digitalcamp2017.tumblr.com/
<http://digitalcamp2017.tumblr.com/>*

*We need money because of *these expenditures
<https://static-files-ketto.netdna-ssl.com/3/media/campaignuploads/251b17f5a18acfe91c8229581c8715e2b16e5a58.png>

*Donation levels* *are here
<https://static-files-ketto.netdna-ssl.com/3/media/campaignuploads/a761d44955c8e5ac38618e989efac0fde4c5c8ff.png>
.*

As of now we are running this campaign at generosity
<https://www.generosity.com/education-fundraising/digital-literacy-camp-2017--2>
and Ketto <https://www.ketto.org/fundraiser/digitalliteracycamp2017>. You
can use any one of these for donation purpose.

*Please donate us and support us! Join the revolution and strengthen the
digital literacy movement. If you are not in a position to donate money,
that’s fine, please share this campaign in your social media like in
facebook, twitter, google+ etc. Every contribution counts. Your help can
empower this change.*

*Contact: *

*Fb link https://www.facebook.com/digitalcamp2017
<http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdigitalcamp2017&t=NWFkOGRjZDI1NDAyYjgzNzZkMzI0OWZiNTgxNjI5MWYxZDAzMWZiOSxKcEV4NXhrNQ%3D%3D&b=t%3A7a-y3ltzRlb3jqq7RidjRA&m=1>Twitter
link https://twitter.com/digitalcamp2017
<http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fdigitalcamp2017&t=ZTg4NmYzZDExNzgxMTlkOWVmMjc0YzU3NmU4MTNhM2M2MDE4Y2ExMSxKcEV4NXhrNQ%3D%3D&b=t%3A7a-y3ltzRlb3jqq7RidjRA&m=1>http://digitalcamp2017.tumblr.com/
<http://digitalcamp2017.tumblr.com/>Email digitalli...@gmail.com
<digitalli...@gmail.com>*

Thank You

Biraj Karmakar
Twitter :*@birajkarmakar*

Rabimba Karanjai

Dec 5, 2016, 6:07:11 PM12/5/16
I would recommend teaming up with Hello Web campaign as they have been doing very similar type of work from what I have been hearing. Arkadyuti and his team is probably the point of contact in this case

https://learning.mozilla.org/blog/july-community-spotlight-arkodyuti-saha

It would be nice to have everything in the same moniker unless we have a reason to not have.

Biraj Karmakar

Dec 5, 2016, 8:21:49 PM12/5/16
to Rabimba Karanjai, community-india
Thanks Rabimba!

Will consult with my team how it fits with us.