Mozilla Community Participation Guidelines (CPG) is out for review, join and get recognized

1 view

Subhashish Panigrahi

Mar 6, 2017, 12:26:28 AM3/6/17
to community-india
Hello Mozillians,

We, at Mozilla’s Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) team, are really excited to
share with you all that we have recently opened up the Community
Participation Guidelines (CPG) for review.

CPG are global guidelines that apply to everyone in the Mozilla community -
staff and volunteers. It helps understand several important aspects like
behavior expectations, processes to raise concerns, and consequences. We
invite you to participate the CPG draft v. 2.0 and provide critical
feedback to the Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) team at Mozilla.

You will not just help us create a robust and inclusive guidelines by
participating in this activity, but you can either win a vouch on your
Mozillians profile, or recommendation in LinkedIn profile or a Tweet
mentioning you as a reward. Here is how you can join us:
https://activate.mozilla.community/community-participation-guideline/

The CPG draft is currently available in English[1] and Spanish[2] but you
are most welcome to contribute if you are interested in translating it in
your language.

1. https://activate.mozilla.community/community-participation-guideline/
2. https://activate.mozilla.community/es/community-participation-guideline/

Thanks,