Congrats Add-on Developer & Firefox 57 Contest

viswaprasath

Nov 11, 2017, 3:52:49 AM11/11/17
to community-india, Karthic Keyan, Santhosh Viswanathan, Trishul Goel
Hey all,

Last week we had exciting meetup at Hyderabad, lot of new experiments were
demoed.

Few days back Santhosh announced exciting event to give AMO pen drive for
best Add-ons from India. We have considered the addons which had the
mozillain tag[1]

We (Santhosh, Trishul, Karthick and myself) worked together to find the
best 3 addons. We decided based on lot of metrics like number of users, how
useful it is, UI /UX. And we have choosed following add-ons as best
Add-ons for October 2017.

*Top 3 Add-ons From India*
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/url-shartner-qr-code-generator/
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-signout/?src=search
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/live-editor/?src=search

Congrats to all the 3 developers Balaji, Nagaraj and Sriram for giving
these wonderful add-ons to our community. And all the other developers who
put effort to bring their Extension to AMO

We know Firefox 57 ( #newfirefox) is going to come this November 14th
2017. To Celebrate this we are again having contest. Again dont forget to
tag the submission with mozillain in AMO and submit the entries in the
github Link

All the best.

[1] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/tag/mozillain
[2] https://github.com/firefox-addons/Monthly-Submission/issues/2

--
Web is open so Code is poetry
http://iamvp7.github.io/

Santosh Viswanatham

Nov 13, 2017, 12:43:16 PM11/13/17
to viswaprasath, nagaraj...@gmail.com, community-india, sriramsub...@gmail.com, Trishul Goel, Karthic Keyan
Congrats Balaji, Sriram and Nagaraj!

I hope balaji already received his Pendrive. I will reach out to the
remaining two and send them their pendrive.

On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 2:22 PM, viswaprasath <shihan...@gmail.com>