[Evangelism] Wiki page for Evangelism Task Force

Kaustav Das Modak

Apr 11, 2014, 11:04:27 AM4/11/14
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Folks,

I've moved the information recorded on etherpad during last meetup to
Wiki. You can see it here:
http://wiki.mozillaindia.org/Task_force/Evangelism.

Please go through it and let me know if I missed any point. The wiki is
currently in locked down state because of the spams it has received, so
you may not have edit privileges at the present till it is migrated to
new infrastructure. So, if you have edit requests, please send them to me.

Best.

--
Kaustav Das Modak,
Representative - Mozilla