Retiring from Reps Program & Task Force Team

Krishna Kumar Deep

Mar 29, 2015, 1:53:24 PM3/29/15
to community-india, Mozilla Reps - General
Hello everyone,

I joined Mozilla community some five years ago after attending a Gnunify
season in Pune. I was not knowing anything about where to start (as I was
totally new) so started sharing the news & updates about the Firefox &
Mozilla on various social channels. During my internship I casually created
a Mozilla Firefox page on Google plus
<https://plus.google.com/+firefox/about> (as a Fan page) & started sharing
the content there.
Within few days it went viral(due to quality content regularly unlike other
Firefox pages) & I got in touch with the William Reynolds and suggested it
to make it official as the Google plus platform was new and there was no
official page there which he happily agreed after checking the page and its
content.
Later on I came to know that we have a pretty good Mozilla community in
India too & got in touch with Vineel. Thanks to his guidance & mentoring I
got a chance how a community works and got some real life exposure.
Right now due to other commitments (work as well as personal life) I'm not
able to devote as much time as it is needed. I want to inform formally that
I'm formally retiring from the Reps program as well as the Mozilla India
Task Force Team. Occasionally I'll give my inputs if needed.
Thanks Mozilla community for an amazing journey & many friends (& swags :D
).

P.S. : Please circle & Follow the official Firefox page on Google Plus. :)

--
Warm Regards,
*Krishna Kumar Deep*

Mayur Patil

Mar 30, 2015, 7:16:45 AM3/30/15
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list, community-india
Hello Krishna,

Its a sad news!! You were the best admin we had :) :)
All the best for your future.

Farewell and keep in touch.

Mayur Patil,
ReMo Mozilla-India.

Soumya Deb

Mar 31, 2015, 1:38:46 AM3/31/15
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list, community-india
Hey Krishna,

It's sad to see you retire. I'm hopeful you'll be in touch.

Meanwhile, to formally drop off the rep's program, please follow the SoP:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Leaving
[Sorry to have to show you the door :( mentor duty]

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 4:46 PM, Mayur Patil <mayurp...@gmail.com>
wrote:
*Soumya Deb*
*http://debs.io/ <http://debs.io>*
Twitter: *@Debloper <http://twitter.com/Debloper>*
Open Source Evangelist

ankit gadgil

Mar 31, 2015, 4:19:49 AM3/31/15
to Soumya Deb, community-india, Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list
Hi KKD,
I am unhappy to see you retire, but you can always decide to take a break
and come back later to the role of Reps.
What do you think?

If you still insist, please follow the SOP:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Leaving
(as Deb mentioned)

*Regards,**Ankit Gadgil.*

*Mozilla Reps Council Chair
<https://reps.mozilla.org/u/ankitgadgil>@anknite
<https://twitter.com/anknite>*

PMJ Creations

Mar 31, 2015, 4:55:35 AM3/31/15
to Krishna Kumar Deep, community-india, Soumya Deb, Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list, ankit gadgil
It's sad to know, that you want to leave from our team, KKD.

You were, one of the first responders, whenever I raised any issues within
our team.
You helped me a lot to manage, our social voices, and spread the Mozilla's
mission to protect the Internet.

It has been an honor to be your teammate for the past 2 years.
We have all benefited from your innovative ideas and ability to giving
quick resolutions.

We will miss you.

Regards,

Jafar Muhammed
Mozillian <http://mozillians.org/en-US/u/pmjcreations/>

Krishna Kumar Deep

Apr 17, 2015, 12:45:52 AM4/17/15
to PMJ Creations, community-india, Soumya Deb, ankit gadgil
Hi all,
Something wrong with the mails. Missed these whole conversation. I had a
talk with Deb & decided to continue it. I'm just switching the area. Now it
will be mostly technical.
Thanks for your kind words. (:

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 2:24 PM, PMJ Creations <pmjcre...@gmail.com>