Hello Add-on Developers

Santosh Viswanatham

Aug 25, 2017, 4:51:05 AM8/25/17
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org, Karthic Keyan, Trishul Goel, viswaprasath
Hey all,

I got this(PFA) beautiful add-on themed pendrive with me and I thought to
give it away to an add-on developer from our community.

Here is what you should
* Build an add-on
* Publish the add-on on AMO and tag #mozactivate, #mozillaIN

Viswaprasath, Trishul and Karthic will choose the best add-on from entries
and I will make sure this pendrive reaches you. :)

Last date to submit your add-on is September 25th.

We have few ideas listed here<
https://github.com/firefox-addons/ideas/issues > and you can find
documentation to build an addon here<
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions >

Hope your add-on motivates other developers to build and publish an add-on
to AMO. Looking forward to see what you built.

Cheers,
Santosh.