Change in Ownership - WEBMAKER TASKFORCE

Gauthamraj Elango

Jun 17, 2015, 9:42:17 AM6/17/15
to community-india, Shreyas Narayanan Kutty
Hi Mozillians,

I am writing this mail to let everyone know about the change in ownership
for Webmaker taskforce. <https://wiki.mozilla.org/India/task_force/webmaker>
>From the time, taskforces created I was the one holding the ownership
position.

It's the right time for me to take a step back as peer and do the
supporting role when needed and also the time to focus only in one project
at Mozilla that I wish to explore more and more. Adding to this, I am in a
position to commit more time for my personal work and might not able to
respond on-time for community requests.

This being said and after the conversations with existing webmaker
taskforce members over the last week. It was agreed that Shreyas Narayana
Kutty <https://reps.mozilla.org/u/Shreyas/> will be a good fit for the
ownership role.

Shreyas is involved with the webmaker projects for years now and made an
impact in the project with the kidzilla initiative. Shreyas also helping
Mozilla Clubs initiative as a Regional Coordinator and much much more !
Shreyas is also willing to take up the role and lead the way for webmaker
activities in India. Wish you all the best Kutty :)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped and
supported in any means when I was in the ownership.

Changes to the wiki page will be done soon with the help of documentation
taskforce.

Thanks,

--
Gauthamraj Elango

Mozilla Reps Mentor | Mozilla Clubs Regional Coordinator
VP for Regional Relations | FSA E-board
Co-Founder F-infotech | http://f-infotech.com
Twitter : @GauthRaj
www.mozraj.com

PMJ Creations

Jun 18, 2015, 2:04:18 AM6/18/15
to Gauthamraj Elango, community-india, Shreyas Narayanan Kutty
Hello Raj,

Thanks for all your valuable contributions to push the open Web forward.

Hey Kutty, We all are with you in this amazing journey to make the Web more
accessible to all.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Jafar Muhammed
Mozillian
<http://mozillians.org/en-US/u/pmjcreations/>

Saurabh Shah

Jun 18, 2015, 10:17:03 AM6/18/15
to PMJ Creations, community-india, Shreyas Narayanan Kutty, Gauthamraj Elango
Thanks Gautham for the time and contribution you have put on the project.

Congrats to Kutty for his new role and responsibility.
--
Thanks and regards,
Saurabh Shah

Mozilla Rep | Joomla! Evangelist