George Visitng India- May 2016

Faisal Aziz

May 10, 2016, 10:37:39 AM5/10/16
to community-india, George Roter, shahidfarooqui, Umesh agarwal
Hello Team India,

I am glad to inform you that George will be visiting India on (Tentative
Dates *27-May-2016 to 3-June-2016*), He will be visiting 4-5 communities in
India during his stay.

*The purpose of his visit is mentioned below:*

1. Build understanding/alignment with Mozilla and Participation team
direction among leaders/communities in India

1. Build on relationship between Participation team and Indian community
members

1. Help support planning and ideation in the lead-up to a India
community "institute/meetup" in July

1. Support our Indian communities in ways that are useful to our leaders

Due to time constraints & logistic challenges, it would be hard for him to
cover more communities, hence we would like to ask all communities if they
are interested to host George's visit in their community for a day, then
please mention your proposal on below etherpad. The deadline of submission
is 15-May-2016. George will finalize and announce the schedule after
reviewing the proposals.

*Link to Etherpad: https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/george-visit-india
<https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/george-visit-india>*

*In case you have any questions or concerns regarding this visit please
feel free to reach out to me, Shahid or Umesh.*

Thanks you,

Regards,
Faisal,Shahid & Umesh

Meghraj Suthar

May 11, 2016, 4:39:31 PM5/11/16
to Faisal Aziz, George Roter, community-india, shahidfarooqui, Umesh agarwal
Hello George,

Welcome back to India.

Hi Faisal,

- When we can have exact dates, because may be it will help in other
arrangements as well.

Thanking You

Regards

Meghraj Suthar

Mozilla Rep at Mozilla
Jodhpur(Raj.), India
09829410994
http://meghraj143.github.io/

George Roter

May 16, 2016, 11:26:01 AM5/16/16
to Faisal Aziz, community-india, shahidfarooqui, Umesh agarwal
Hi Team India!

I'm very excited to be making my way to your communities from May 28 to
June 2. It's a short trip and it won't be my last this year.

Thank you all for the information you provided and ideas for visiting your
communities. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to pack everything in
this trip, but I will see some of you with 6 cities in 6 days!!

I chose this itinerary prioritizing communities I haven't visited yet and
partially based on logistics/flight availability:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1852WUkydk8GQg6Ik12W2jJs6gMcuOyXtmZuTUUvGbxc/edit#gid=1676019571

Please know that if I don't see you this time, it's likely that I'll be
able to get to your community next time I'm in India.

I'm working with the individuals listed in the spreadsheet to build out the
details of my visit. You can expect to hear from them soon if you're in a
city that I'm visiting.

Cheers,
George

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 4:36 PM, Faisal Aziz <faisala...@gmail.com>
--
George Roter
Head of Core Contributors, Participation

irc: geroter | skype: geroter
Cell - Germany: +49 172 714 2439
Cell - USA: +1 650.210.6953
<650%20308%208443>