MozillaTN Feb 2017 Updates

1 view

viswaprasath

Mar 4, 2017, 1:42:20 AM3/4/17
to community-india
Dear Contributors,

Our regional community (MozillaTN) had great contribution this Feb 2017.
You can learn more at the blog post [1], visit our website

*Abstract of Post:*

- Various events update.
- Website by Various Campus Clubs & much more

Sharing this report so all our MozillaIN contributors can gain insights of
contributions happening in regional communities. Will be great if other
Regional communities also start sharing their contributions so we can learn
from each other.

[1] https://mozillatn.github.io/blog/MozillaTN-Contributor-
Spotlight-Feb2017/

--
Web is open so Code is poetry
http://iamvp7.github.io/

Santosh Viswanatham

Mar 4, 2017, 1:51:52 AM3/4/17
to viswaprasath, community-india
Ahhh! I miss these kind of mails on our mailing list. :')

Great work Tamilnadu community! Have been following you for a while now and
you people have been doing amazing things, contributing to multiple
projects and having your own activity board. Kudos Viswa. Thank you for
sharing.

Cheers,
Santosh.

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 12:12 PM, viswaprasath <shihan...@gmail.com>

praveen patil

Mar 5, 2017, 7:45:34 AM3/5/17
to Santosh Viswanatham, community-india, viswaprasath
He hhmo
I i
Join us eyyyyf knn

On 4 Mar 2017 12:22 pm, "Santosh Viswanatham" <viswanath...@gmail.com>