Mozillagram Takeover and MozCast Mozilla India Meet-Up 2016

PMJ Creations

Aug 25, 2016, 1:32:06 AM8/25/16
to community-india
Much awaited Mozilla India Meet-Up 2016 is just here, one more day to go.

It's big and strategically a crucial gathering in the history of Mozilla
India. Hopefully, Mozilla India will get a great restructure, and it will
be going through a reboot process.

Here is what I will be doing as part of my individual goal as a Mozillian
and as the Marketing Communications contributor.

*Mozillagram Takeover:* Mozilla India got an incredible opportunity to
share the highlights of our event through official Mozilla Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/mozillagram/> account. Yes, we will take over
the mozillagram account during the event!!!

*MozCast the gathering:* What is MozCasting? Simply, it's live casting of
the Meet-up. My role at Meet-up will be to bring the look, feel, and
excitement of this Meet-up to life through social channels, blogging and
vlogging. I will write social content, live-stream, interview and report
the events as they happen with our community. Sound interesting? I know
it's challenging and an experimental project.

You can follow #MInM2016 to find out more about the Meet-up and engage in
the conversation.

Jafar Muhammed
Mozillian <http://mozillians.org/en-US/u/pmjcreations/>