[Workshop] Tech speaking workshop, July '15

Kaustav Das Modak

Jun 23, 2015, 10:23:59 AM6/23/15
to community-india
Hi all,

I'm planning to organize a 2 day workshop on tech speaking/tech evangalism
at the Mozilla Community Space in Bangalore in July, 2015. The event will
be open for remote participation.

I've opened up a poll for scheduling the days. If you are interested please
let me know the dates you would be available by choosing the dates here:
http://doodle.com/ybwkmy6gvtzemhzz.

Thanks!

--
Kaustav Das Modak,
Co-founder, Applait

Ph: +91 74060 10110
Web: http://kaustavdm.in / http://applait.com

Kaustav Das Modak

Jun 23, 2015, 10:38:59 AM6/23/15
to community-india
Update: I've created an event on the reps portal.
https://reps.mozilla.org/e/tech-evangelism-workshop-july-2015/. Dates are
TBD.

Kaustav Das Modak

Jun 24, 2015, 11:33:52 AM6/24/15
to community-india
Update 2: Going for July 11 and 12, 2015. That gives one extra week to
prepare for stuff. Details coming soon.

Avik Pal

Jun 24, 2015, 2:18:26 PM6/24/15
to Kaustav Das Modak, community-india
Hey Kaustav,

Truly a great initiative, I'm looking forward to the event.

On another note we have a FSA bootcamp[1] scheduled on 12th July- may be
you can squeeze in a small remote session for the newbies here?

Avik Pal
@avikpalme

​[1] ​https://reps.mozilla.org/e/fsa-bootcamp-india-kokata/

Kaustav Das Modak

Jun 26, 2015, 11:11:17 AM6/26/15
to Avik Pal, community-india
Folks, if you plan on attending the workshop, please fill up the pre-event
survey <http://goo.gl/forms/nP3PBHokaX>. [1]

Also, the Reps portal event page
<https://reps.mozilla.org/e/tech-evangelism-workshop-july-2015/> [2] has
been updated with a tentative schedule.

@Avik That's a great suggestion. The workshop will consist of sessions and
activities. The sessions can be aired live, and can be recorded as well.
We'll have remote participation options. So people can join in remotely. :-)

Cheers!

[1] - http://goo.gl/forms/nP3PBHokaX
[2] - https://reps.mozilla.org/e/tech-evangelism-workshop-july-2015/

Kaustav Das Modak

Jul 10, 2015, 9:57:55 AM7/10/15
to community-india
Ping! Tech Evangelism workshop is tomorrow!

Details at: https://reps.mozilla.org/e/tech-evangelism-workshop-july-2015/

See you there!

Kaustav Das Modak

Jul 12, 2015, 1:56:08 AM7/12/15
to community-india
Hello good folks,

Day 2 live stream (and subsequent recording) of the workshop is available
here: http://bit.ly/1Gf4HY6.

Cheers!
Web: https://kaustavdm.in / http://applait.com

Abhiram Ravikumar

Jul 12, 2015, 11:43:09 AM7/12/15
to Kaustav Das Modak, community-india
Hi Kaustav,

I learnt a lot of good stuff at the workshop over the two days. I'd totally recommend it for anyone who wants to take it up the next time it's being conducted.

Good initiative. Hope it scales up well and impacts as desired.

Thanks!

Shahid Farooqui

Jul 12, 2015, 1:04:52 PM7/12/15
to Abhiram Ravikumar, community-india, Kaustav Das Modak
I am just going through the day2 session, thanks Kaustav for sharing it.

I found it very informative, thanks for taking such a great initiative.
This can be a role model for other domain within Mozilla where a regular
training is very much required.

Thanks & Regards

Shahid

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 9:12 PM, Abhiram Ravikumar <ma...@abhiramrk.com>

Kaustav Das Modak

Jul 12, 2015, 1:54:56 PM7/12/15
to Shahid Farooqui, community-india, Abhiram Ravikumar
Thanks a lot! Glad to know that you found this useful. I'm planning to do
another iteration of this in end-August. May be we all can conduct the
sessions together on this topic :-)

Cheers!