[Attention CommIT] Mozilla India website and blog post is down

0 vue

PMJ Creations

non lue,
16 juil. 2016, 14:04:4016/07/2016
à community-india
Hello Deb and Community IT team,

As you know, the Mozilla India website and blog post is down due to the
renewal issue.
I am afraid of losing our whole data due to this issue and wanted to extend
my support to you and your initiatives if needed.

Let me and the community know what's happening and how we can resolve this
issue as soon as possible and save us from getting into a disaster.

Jafar Muhammed
Mozillian <http://mozillians.org/en-US/u/pmjcreations/>

PMJ Creations

non lue,
16 juil. 2016, 14:09:5016/07/2016
à community-india
On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 11:33 PM, PMJ Creations <pmjcre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> blog post

​Not blog post, please read it as blog platform :) ​

Akshay S Dinesh

non lue,
16 juil. 2016, 14:36:5816/07/2016
à PMJ Creations,community-india
I think someone fixed it now. Just loaded.

PMJ Creations

non lue,
16 juil. 2016, 14:44:3116/07/2016
à Akshay S Dinesh,community-india
Yes, Akshay.

The Community IT team fixed the issue. Thanks for the update :)

Jafar Muhammed
Mozillian <http://mozillians.org/en-US/u/pmjcreations/>

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 12:06 AM, Akshay S Dinesh <asdof...@gmail.com>
wrote: