MOZ KOL Meetup 1.0- Report

Sreemegha Guha

Feb 23, 2015, 7:23:07 AM2/23/15
to Biraj Karmakar, Sayak Sarkar, priyanka nag, Soumya Deb, ishita mukherjee, Sayantan Saha, Srijib Roy, Sumantro Mukherjee, koustav samadder, umesh agarwal, Shahid Farooqui, Swarnava Sengupta, Debapriya Bhattacharya, Sukanta Pal, Ayan Choudhury, communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Everyone,
Hope you all are doing fine.
As you already know we ( Ayan Choudhury, Srijib Roy and Sreemegha Guha)
arranged a Mozilla Kolkata Community & FSA Meetup on 22.02.2015.

I sincerely apologize for arranging the meetup in such a short notice, but
we had no other option. Anyways the turnout for the meeting was really
impressive. There were new faces as well and we had a nice discussion.
As I had already mentioned I will mail the outcome of the meeting specially
for those who could't attend the meetup. Here goes the list of discussed
topics:-

1. Discussion on Upcoming events like Konstruct WBUT, HIVE BHU, Narula APP
DAY, Tech fest of Netaji Subhash Engineering College.
2. Since there were new faces we had some discussions on FSA program.
3. We discussed on community involvement.

So after all these discussions we have concluded that next week (date yet
to be fixed) we will have an online session for the newcomers so that we
can clear their doubts and involve them in our community.

A suggestion from my part is we can keep the 3rd Sunday of each month
reserved for a community meetup this will help us improve our community and
also work in a much focused way. In case we have an event on the 3rd Sunday
of any particular month we can shift the event to some other day.

Will like to hear from everyone about feedback and suggestions.
Regards
Sreemegha Guha
Twitter Handle- @SreemeghaGuha
Contact- 9748663001

Sayak Sarkar

Feb 23, 2015, 1:42:02 PM2/23/15
to Sreemegha Guha, community-india, Ayan Choudhury, koustav samadder, Sayantan Saha, Srijib Roy, Sukanta Pal, ishita mukherjee, Shahid Farooqui, Sumantro Mukherjee, priyanka nag, Soumya Deb, umesh agarwal, Debapriya Bhattacharya, Swarnava Sengupta, Biraj Karmakar
Nicely done people! Keep it up! :)
--
Homepage: http://sayak.in
About Me: http://about.me/sayak_sarkar

umesh agarwal

Feb 25, 2015, 1:38:46 AM2/25/15
to Sayak Sarkar, community-india, Sreemegha Guha, Ayan Choudhury, koustav samadder, Sayantan Saha, Srijib Roy, Sukanta Pal, ishita mukherjee, Shahid Farooqui, Sumantro Mukherjee, priyanka nag, Soumya Deb, Debapriya Bhattacharya, Swarnava Sengupta, Biraj Karmakar
Awesome! Keep it up ! :)

Thank You
Regards
Umesh Agarwal