[Event Report] Firefox Add-ons overnight Hackathon

Santosh Viswanatham

Jun 22, 2017, 3:26:42 AM6/22/17
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Hey all,

About 100 developers in Hyderabad participated in our recent Overnight
Hackathon on developing Firefox browser Add-ons as a part of #Mozactivate
campaign and built about 20+ Add-ons in an overnight.

We blogged[1] our experience and thought to share it with you.

Happy to help anyone who would like to organize similar Events in your
cities dedicated to Firefox Add-ons.

Join our telegram group of @addonsIndia to follow Add-ons activities in
india.

[1]
https://isantoshv.wordpress.com/2017/06/22/firefox-add-ons-overnight-hackathon-hyderabad/
https://madhukarsistla.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/a-night-of-web-extension-hackathon/

Thank you,
Santosh ( @isantoshv <https://twitter.com/isantoshv>)

viswaprasath

Jun 22, 2017, 4:56:19 AM6/22/17
to Santosh Viswanatham, communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Santhosh,

This is really a great event. It is milestone event for Mozilla India
Add-ons community. Hope to see more amazing hackathon like this in
upcoming. days.

Web is open so Code is poetry
http://iamvp7.github.io/

Akshay S Dinesh