Mozilla Connected Communities

Dyvik Chenna

Jan 19, 2017, 2:57:01 AM1/19/17
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list, community-india, communit...@mozilla-community.org
Hey all,

We are working on a new project called Connected Communities" currently in
India but planning to spread across with the help of other mozillians
around. If you want to join in helping us out, please add yourself to the
telegram group through an invitation link provided below

link : https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEEYLQxPPWcKtEc9bw

What is Connected communities all about?
As you all know that there are many communities and groups or spaces across
the globe which support Opensources,web and to be specific Mozilla. Now its
time for us identify and connect with them to encourage thier activities
and plan a desired program for growth of these communities by connecting
all of them to a single platform of connected communities.

Who should join this program:

It is open for all the community or non community members across the globe
who are passionate about connecting us to these communities/spaces and be a
connecting member between both community and also Mozilla.

Stay tuned for more details.

if you want to add any suggestions/feedback in person, please contact me at
dyvik100[at]gmail[dot]com

Regards

Dyvik Chenna