Need help to setup a Mozilla Booth in Kashmir

1 view

Tanzeel Khan

Feb 14, 2015, 11:49:49 AM2/14/15
to community-india
Hi,
Designers Summit 2015 is going to be held in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
from 16th to 17th Feb.
Ram Dayal, a Mozilla Rep gave me an idea to setup a Mozilla booth at the
event.
I'm one of the exhibitor at the event so it would be easy for me to setup a
booth there.
I would highly appreciate, If any rep from India can help me with the stuff
needed to setup a booth,
The motive will be to will be to aware people about Mozilla, its products,
designing projects like Web Design and Development, Swag Design, Logo
Design etc.

Regards,
Tanzeel Khan