Thoughts on Reps/Community by a fellow Mozillian

Soumya Deb

Jul 14, 2015, 4:30:12 AM7/14/15
to community-india
Hi Mozilla India,

Here's a blog post you should read:
https://chaasof.wordpress.com/2015/07/13/contribution-lets-use-the-power-of-our-tools/

It's by our fellow Tunisian Mozillian, Sofien. Talks about the limitations
in our global contribution platform(s) & how can we overcome them. If
you're a non-rep, you should also go through it.

P.S: You don't necessarily need to agree/disagree with his thoughts
wholly/partially. But give it a thought; like he did. Then discuss on it.
It's a very diligent effort to make things better.

Cheers!

--
*Soumya Deb*
*http://debs.io/ <http://debs.io>*

Rabimba Karanjai

Jul 14, 2015, 1:20:31 PM7/14/15
Interesting read.
Agree with quite a few of his points, disagree with quite a few of his resolutions. Have question in quite a bit of what he "left" out of the post.

But where do we actually start the conversation?