[X-POST] Announcing PyDelhi Conf 2017 and Call For Proposals

Sanyam Khurana

Jan 24, 2017, 2:34:28 AM1/24/17
to Mailing list for the PyCon India conference, pytho...@googlegroups.com, python...@pssi.org.in, bangp...@python.org, django...@python.org, chen...@python.org, iit...@googlegroups.com, in...@lists.fedoraproject.org, plug...@plug.org.in, us...@lists.dgplug.org, communi...@lists.mozilla.org, il...@lists.hserus.net
Dear Pythonistas,

PyDelhi [1] is proud to officially announce PyDelhiConf 2017 to be
held on 18th and 19th of March
at IIM LuckNow Noida Campus. IIM-L Incubator would be our Co-Host for
this event.

This is a 2 day event :
18th March: Talks
19th March: Dev Sprint & Workshops

More details would be available on PyDelhi Conference website [3]

We are also happy to announce the opening of Call For Proposals CFP
[2] for Talks in the PyDelhi Conference happening on March 18, 2017.
Rush your proposals
before Feb 18, 2017.

We're looking for help with spreading the word around & judging
proposals on cfp.pydelhi.org.

Don't forget to book your tickets [4] before they end up!

[1]: http://pydelhi.org
[2]: https://cfp.pydelhi.org/pydelhi-conference-2017/proposals/
[2]: http://conference.pydelhi.org/
[4]: https://in.explara.com/e/pydelhiconf-2017/