Call for Participation - Mozathon

Deepak Upendra

Jan 2, 2017, 5:46:52 AM1/2/17
to community-india
Hello lovely Mozillians!

Hope you're doing well.

Mozilla Hyderabad is organizing the biggest upcoming Mozilla event in
Hyderabad on 7th January, 2017.

Are you a Techie? Are you a Non-Techie?

Mozathon is here for all of you, with a lot of events to engage yourself
with!
This new year, learn and start your journey with Mozilla through WebVR and
Rust(for Techies) and with Designing, Marketing, Branding, Content Writing,
Localization(for non-Techies)!

So what are you waiting for? Click on the form[1] below to register
yourself for the biggest upcoming Mozilla event in Hyderabad.

When - Jan 7th 6:00 PM to Jan 8th 9 AM, 2017
Where - Collab House, Hyderabad

[1] https://goo.gl/forms/07cmepfOeBg8NcgJ2
Event page - https://reps.mozilla.org/e/mozathon/

Regards,
Deepak Upendra

Akshay S Dinesh

Jan 2, 2017, 8:35:41 AM1/2/17
to Deepak Upendra, community-india
Exciting! Wish I could join. Maybe next time.

BTW, what's this "techies" and "non-techies"?

Santosh Viswanatham

Jan 2, 2017, 8:49:31 AM1/2/17
to Akshay S Dinesh, Deepak Upendra, community-india
He meant to say, people with computers related technical skills or people
without such related skills.

Cheers,
Santosh.

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 7:05 PM, Akshay S Dinesh <asdof...@gmail.com>

Deepak Upendra

Jan 2, 2017, 11:53:24 AM1/2/17
to Santosh Viswanatham, community-india, Akshay S Dinesh
Hey Akshay,

Don't worry. We have kept Mozillians like you in mind. So, we would be live
streaming the whole event on youtube.

And thanks for the clarification Santosh!