The wait is over for the Pune Community !!!

Prathamesh Chavan

Jul 25, 2015, 10:19:21 PM7/25/15
to community-india
Namaskar Mozillians !

The Pune Community was struggling in the recent past to find a space where
activities like over-night hackathons, FSA Bootcamps, etc could be
conducted. We have finally found a space where we could actually have such
events and get more dynamic. Join us in inaugurating the 'Pune Community
Space' today at 6pm. We would be having a live streaming and you all can
join us at the hangout call as well. Etherpad link :
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/remo-mozcafe-pune-4

Regards,
Prathamesh Chavan
Mozilla Representative | Owner, Mozilla Pune Events TFT

PMJ Creations

Jul 26, 2015, 12:01:49 PM7/26/15
to Prathamesh Chavan, community-india
Hello Prathamesh,

This is a great news. Mozilla Pune is doing so much innovative and
impactful contributions to the Mozilla mission.
I am sure the community will be having a great time and more meaningful
contributions by using the community space resources.

I am wondering to see, how the community space looks like.
Can you guys share pics and videos with us?

Jafar Muhammed
Mozillian <http://mozillians.org/en-US/u/pmjcreations/>