[SUMO Hindi Localization] Online Meetup

Ashish Namdev

Apr 10, 2014, 1:15:06 PM4/10/14
to community-india, bai Garcia, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Delphine Lebédel, Hermina Condei, sumo-loca...@mozilla.org
Hi All ,

I have plan to organize an online meetup for Sumo Hindi Locale
which will be focused on Top 100 articles and up comig Austira release.

Please find all the details regarding meetup on ethrepad [1]

this is a very short notice about meetup apologies for same

Sumo Hindi locale members and Mozilla Hindi Team ,please try to attend this
and add your name on pad if you are available on same date.

*Date : Sunday Apr 13 2014*
*Place : IRC*
*Channel :**#hindi-localization*

[1]: https://india.etherpad.mozilla.org/Sumo-Hindi-L10n-Meetup

BR
*Ashish Namdev*
Associate Engineer
*Broadcom Corporation*
*Mozilla Reps , Mozilla*
Twitter* : *@ashish_nam <https://twitter.com/ashish_nam>
Wizpert : http://wizpert.com/AshishN
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Ashish.MSR

Rajesh Ranjan

Apr 10, 2014, 9:58:26 PM4/10/14
to Ashish Namdev, community-india, Hermina Condei, su...@lists.mozilla.org, Madalina Ana, Rosana Ardila, Delphine Lebédel, sumo-loca...@mozilla.org, bai Garcia

> On Thursday, April 10, 2014 10:53 PM, Ashish Namdev <ashish...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi  All ,
>
> I have plan to organize an online meetup for Sumo Hindi Locale
> which will be focused on Top 100 articles and up comig Austira release.
>
> Please find all the details regarding meetup on ethrepad [1]
>
> this is a very short notice about meetup apologies for same
>
> Sumo Hindi locale members and Mozilla Hindi Team ,please try to attend this
> and add your name on pad if you are available on same date.
>
> *Date  : Sunday Apr 13 2014*
> *Place : IRC*
> *Channel :**#hindi-localization*
>
> [1]: https://india.etherpad.mozilla.org/Sumo-Hindi-L10n-Meetup

Great Ashsih. We need to ensure that our target of 100 should be completed in this FY.

Regards,
Rajesh Ranjan
twitter: @kajha
facebook: rajeshkajha