Online Maker Party 2015 India

Debapriya Bhattacharya

Jul 12, 2015, 1:50:18 AM7/12/15
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello everyone,

I was planning to conduct an online event along with the other members of
mozilla India community. So Umesh Agarwal, Sumantro Mukherjee and many
other mozillians helped me to complete this work. So finally today's the
day when we are going to conduct this event. I hope most of you already
have got the notification. This is a awesome place to start off
contributing to mozilla Webmaker Project.

All the questions will be can be posted directly to the Scrollback or IRC.
There will be a whole new set of makes which we would love to see after
this event.

RSVP:- https://events.webmaker.org/events/7124
https://reps.mozilla.org/e/online-maker-party-2015-india/
https://www.facebook.com/events/487973694688283/