Let's celebrate 10k Days of the Web together!!!!

PMJ Creations

Jul 26, 2016, 3:04:57 PM7/26/16
to community-india
Hello Mozilla India,

Come July 28th, the web will be 10k days old! The web is still in its
infancy but through its public release, there has been a tremendous impact
on lives around the world. You can get a degree online; order medicine;
learn to cook mac and cheese pizza; get real-time news from around the
globe; play Overwatch with your friends (or strangers); and binge on the
weirdest GIFs imaginable.

We want 10,000 people to celebrate the 10,000th day of the Web and we need
your help to spread the word.

Then join us on Twitter and Facebook for a walk down memory lane as we
highlight our favorite days out of the past 10,000 and look ahead to the
next #10kDays. We'll also be sharing local milestones from our community
social champions all over the world!

Sign up to shout your love for the Web from the virtual rooftops.

https://mzl.la/10kdays

Jafar Muhammed
Mozillian <http://mozillians.org/en-US/u/pmjcreations/>

Subhasis Chatterjee