More info about SNSCT Hack

1 view

viswaprasath

Sep 20, 2017, 2:21:36 PM9/20/17
to community-india, nagaraj naidu, Sriram BalaSubramanian, Mozillians Tamilnadu
Dear all,

On 9th Sep 2017 and 10th Sep 2017. We had Add-ons bootcamp at SNSCT
Coimbatore. It was very good session where we had 35 students participated.

Already 2 of the Add-ons published by Nagarajan and Sriram. 3 More add-ons
are being developed, hope to see them publish soon. Added both the
developers, so if you have any doubts please ping back us so we can help.

More info: http://iamvp7.in//SNSCT-MozActivate-WebExt-workshop/

--
Web is open so Code is poetry
http://iamvp7.github.io/