[Event] Kranky Geek (mini) WebRTC event - Bangalore - Jun 7

Kaustav Das Modak

Jun 1, 2016, 3:34:45 AM6/1/16
to community-india
Hello folks,

We will be hosting a NEW mini-Kranky Geek in Bangalore this coming Tuesday,
7. June at the Red Hat office. That's right NEXT Tuesday, starting at 6.30
pm.

Kranky Geek is one of the most well known group promoting WebRTC as a
technology. This meetup will be a great chance to learn, socialize and get
excited about the potentials of WebRTC in changing how we communicate.

If you are interested, RSVP here: krankygeekmini.eventbrite.com.

Cheers!
--
Kaustav