Have you applied for the Mozilla India Meetup 2016?

PMJ Creations

Jul 29, 2016, 3:53:12 AM7/29/16
to community-india
Hi all,

I hope you all are doing good. I am sure you are excited about the upcoming
Mozilla India Meetup 2016 which is on August 26 – 28, 2016 in Pune.

Have you filled this application form <http://blog.mozillaindia.org/1698>?
If yes, that's awesome. If not, please submit your application right now.
Because the deadline is today at 11.59 PM and I don't want to see, you
missed the opportunity to be a part of this great and much-awaited all
India community gathering.

And do you know you can be a part of our community restructuring process?
Yes, we are working open, and we love to be more open and inclusive in this
restructure process. We would love to hear your thoughts, your suggestions
and your concerns about our new structure. We believe this open process
will bring more transparency in our Mozilla India community and will let
you be a part of the team when we shape our community and make a reboot
ourselves.

I got some more information
<https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/call-for-proposal-mozilla-india-community-restructure/9833/1>
for you about the process along with a link to Proposal
<http://goo.gl/forms/FQCs6MJeX5KJCgA52> for suggesting a new structure for
Mozilla India.

Thank you for your contributions to make the Mozilla India better

Jafar Muhammed
Mozillian <http://mozillians.org/en-US/u/pmjcreations/>