Aadhaar Campaign - Take Action

Konstantina Papadea

Feb 20, 2018, 11:49:11 AM2/20/18
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Indian community,

As you already know, Mozilla has launched a campaign that asks all Indian
contributors of Mozilla to join Mitchell and raise your voice & concerns
about data protection within the Aadhaar system. Until now, with your help
we have gathered 1623 signatures and already published to the Indian press
:

https://twitter.com/MitchellBaker/status/961894256670593025.

*Thank you!* Your willingness and passion helps us to show to the world
what an amazing community can do and for that we salute you.

However, the fight is not over. We need more signatures to show to the
Justice Srikrishna the power of the community. So if you haven't signed
already go and and sign here: https://mzl.la/aadhaar-action

In case you want to tweet about it, here is a sample tweet you can use:
Hundreds of Indians have already raised their voice asking for a strong
protection law. Join our movement by signing our open letter:
https://mzl.la/aadhaar-action #aadhaar #privacymonth

And in case you don't want your name to appear, you can totally anonymize
it.

So don't loose a second and join the movement

On behalf of the Community Development Team
Konstantina