Software Testing and Quality Management Task force meetup

chandrakant dhutadmal

Sep 28, 2015, 11:00:24 AM9/28/15
to Community-india, Rajesh Ranjan, Ankit Gadgil, Shahid Farooqui
Hi All.
I know its after a long gap that I am writing about this task force here in India. All those guys interested in QA activities are welcome to attend this meetup. Venue (in Pune City) will be decided based on the convenience of most of the people. So you can suggest the area.
Here is a link to Doodle which you can use to fill in your choices. We will go with the maximum votes.
http://doodle.com/poll/g6ev7edqvbr6bmmm

Regards,Chandrakant Dhutadmal.

chandrakant dhutadmal

Oct 4, 2015, 5:43:38 AM10/4/15
to Community-india
Hi All.
I hope that by now, most of you must have voted for the suitable date for first QA event. If not, please do it by 05th October, 2015 6.00 PM IST.
The offline event will be conducted in Pune most likely in C-DAC office as it can offer some facilities.

If anyone else has better venue, we can meet there also. As of now the most widely accepted date is 18th October

Regards,Chandrakant Dhutadmal.

chandrakant dhutadmal

Oct 16, 2015, 8:18:33 AM10/16/15
to Community-india, Rajesh Ranjan, Ankit Gadgil, Shahid Farooqui
Hi All.
Kindly make it convenient to attend  meeting on Software Testing and Quality Management task force on 18th October 2015 at 2.30 PM at following location.
C-DAC,4th Floor, RMZ Westend Center 3, Westend IT Park, Nagras Road,Aundh, Pune - 411007. Maharashtra (India)Landmark: Near Reliance Mart
Regards.Chandrakant Dhutadmal

Shahid Farooqui

Oct 16, 2015, 11:54:39 AM10/16/15
to chandrakant dhutadmal, Community-india, Rajesh Ranjan, Ankit Gadgil
Dear Chandrakant Ji

Is there any way to participate in the meeting remotely?

Best Regards

Shahid

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 5:45 PM, chandrakant dhutadmal <
cpdhu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi All.

viswaprasath

Oct 16, 2015, 12:00:50 PM10/16/15
to Shahid Farooqui, chandrakant dhutadmal, Rajesh Ranjan, Mohammed Adam, Ankit Gadgil, Community-india
I hope he is planning to do it.

If possible please shoot the event, so it will be helpful for other to
learn what is done there.

Thank you

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 9:24 PM, Shahid Farooqui <shahidf...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Web is open so Code is poetry

Firefox for Deskop <https://affiliates.mozilla.org/referral/63354/>
Firefox Marketplace <https://affiliates.mozilla.org/referral/63355/> App
Reviewer
Firefox for Android <http://affiliates.mozilla.org/link/banner/3166>

<http://about.me/viswaprasathks>

[image: Viswaprasath Ks on about.me]

Viswaprasath Ks
about.me/viswaprasathks

Biraj Karmakar

Oct 16, 2015, 12:03:30 PM10/16/15
to viswaprasath, Community-india, Shahid Farooqui, Mohammed Adam, chandrakant dhutadmal, Rajesh Ranjan, Ankit Gadgil
Hi

My suggestion is to organize it online. So that everyone can join there.

Thank You

Biraj Karmakar

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 9:30 PM, viswaprasath <shihan...@gmail.com>

chandrakant dhutadmal

Oct 16, 2015, 1:48:58 PM10/16/15
to shahidf...@gmail.com, communi...@lists.mozilla.org, raje...@gmail.com, ankit...@gmail.com

Hello Shahid Ji and Others,

Which online mechanism do you suggest?..

Google hangout, Skype or Firefox hello? Anyone has any idea about how many people can be on Firefox Hello at the same time?

Regards,
Chandrakant Dhutadmal.

------------------------------

Shahid Farooqui

Oct 16, 2015, 3:13:06 PM10/16/15
to chandrakant dhutadmal, community-india, Rajesh Ranjan, ankit gadgil
For me the only reliable and tested mechanism to connect is Skype.

Best Regards

Shahid

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 11:15 PM, chandrakant dhutadmal <

chandrakant dhutadmal

Oct 18, 2015, 4:56:13 AM10/18/15
to Shahid Farooqui, community-india, Rajesh Ranjan, ankit gadgil, Chandrakant Dhutadmal
Come on Guys !.. I am waiting for you to be online on Skype. !
RegardsChandrakant Dhutadmal