[Please Read] Share your feedback for webmaker beta (app) - reg

Gauthamraj Elango

Jun 17, 2015, 8:42:52 AM6/17/15
to community-india
Hi Mozillians,

I am writing to let you know that our new webmaker ( beta version of the
app) is now available for download from Google Playstore. If you have an
android device running 4.0 + version of android you can download and use
the app on it.

This is a Beta version so it's good if we can try it and provide our
feedback to the app team. Our feedback's are very important to make the
webmaker more awesome and easy for everyone to use and become makers of the
web.

You can download the app here - mzl.la/webmaker
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmzl.la%2Fwebmaker&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGzdXME-HkCVivQVmBPq16B3XHkOw>

You can share your feedback here - mzl.la/feedback

Let me know, if you have any questions :)

Thanks a lot in advance.

P.S - Feel free to share the feedback form with those who might be
interested in the app in your network/connections.

--
Gauthamraj Elango

Mozilla Reps Mentor | Mozilla Clubs Regional Coordinator
VP for Regional Relations | FSA E-board
Co-Founder F-infotech | http://f-infotech.com
Twitter : @GauthRaj
www.mozraj.com