Good Bye Mozilla

ranodeep saha

Jul 19, 2017, 8:47:50 AM7/19/17
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello All,

It was a lovely two years of Volunteering Experience with Mozilla . The
Community was more than family ; got so many new friends and seniors all
across the country and beyond . It was always happiness working for the
Community.

Sadly though I have been keeping very busy with my start up Rare Planet and
not being able to devote much time to community and have not attended any
meet up in recent times.

We have a line of 100 Kiosks opening in different cities in next one year
so I will be rigorously travelling and I don't think will be able to devote
any further time to the community.

It was awesome being a part of the community.I will always be there
whenever the community needs me .

All the best . Hope the Community grows bigger and prospers in coming times.

Thanking You,
[image: top image]

*Ranodeep Saha*
*Founder*

*rano...@rareplanet.in <rano...@rareplanet.in>Mobile : +91 76880 55417 |
Phone: +91 98302 18558 **www.rareplanet.in * <http://www.rareplanet.in/>
[image: Facebook icon] <https://www.facebook.com/RarePlnt/> [image: Twitter
icon] <https://twitter.com/rare_planet_> [image: Instagram icon]
<https://www.instagram.com/rare.planet/>
[image: bottom image]

Rare Planet • 53,Sikdarpara Street • Kolkata-700006

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise
protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have
received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it
from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to
anyone. Please send us by fax any message containing deadlines as incoming
e-mails are not screened for response deadlines. The integrity and security
of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.

<https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=rano...@gmail.com&idSignature=22>

Shahid Farooqui

Jul 19, 2017, 12:42:53 PM7/19/17
to ranodeep saha, community-india
Hi Ranodeep

Thank you for all your contributions done for Mozilla as an active member
of the community.

Sorry to hear that you have opted to step out from the community due to the
reasons you mentioned.
I wish you all the best for your career as well as your startup, RarePlanet.
It was a awesome experience for me to work with a great entrepreneur like
you.

Please be in touch.

Best Wishes

Shahid